Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!

Be sure to Join to see everything this site has to offer!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarpedMinded
Sire/Master
Sire/Master
WarpedMinded

Female
Number of posts : 387
Favorite Color : Green, Black, Hot Pink
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Chapter 2 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus   Chapter 2 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:18 pm

(Re-edited chapters. Nothing horribly different, but they may sound better.)

Author: WarpedMinded (WarpedMindedYaoi)
Fandom: Harry Potter
Chapter: 2/?
Summary: When Harry and his lover find that they want someone close to join their relationship, they find a way to tell him, and other relationships are found.
Rating: NC-17, or R
Pairing: Harry/Draco/Ron, Severus/Remus/Neville, and there will be more later on.
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, nor do I make any money from this. J.K Rowling own all of Harry Potter
Author Note:This is one of my best HP fic's that I have wrote so far. I am so proud. ^^ Also! This may not be some people's cup of tea, or soda.
Warnings: M/M/M Anal, Angst, H/C, HJ, Language, M/M, MPreg, N/C, Oral, Rim, Tort, WAFF, WIP

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Draco!" Harry whispered loudly, trying to get his 'secret friend's’ attention.

"What Harry?" Draco tried not to laugh at how silly Harry looked right then. He was peeking around a bookshelf, his green eyes wide as he motioned Draco over, even though there was no one but them and the librarian around.

"Come here please?" Harry gave puppy eyes to Draco, which he knew Draco couldn't resist.

"Ah, come on, don’t do that, I would have anyways. No need for that." Draco rolled his eyes as he got up and walked over to where Harry was. When he got around the corner of the bookshelf he had his arms full of a green-eyed, black haired 17 year old. "I missed you too Harry." Draco muttered into Harry's ear, amused.

Harry let out a small laugh, "I talked to him today. I think he would be willing to be with us."

Draco's face brightened a little bit, "Yeah? Thank Merlin. I love you so much Harry, but I have a feeling he will complete us."

"I know what you mean Draco, and I feel the same way." Harry murmured as he kissed Draco gently.

Draco let a groan slip past his lips as he opened his mouth and let Harry's tongue move towards his own tongue.

He pulled back reluctantly. "Mmm, Harry. We shouldn't be doing this here. What if someone finds us?"

And at that moment Neville Longbottom had collapsed beside them, his body shivering, he was only wearing a pair of blue boxers, and he had dried blood on his thighs, and on the back of the boxers.

“Oh Merlin. What happened to you Neville? We have to get you to the infirmary!” Harry’s face showed how shocked he was.

Neville was shaking his head, “We can’t. They will find me there. They said that if I went to the infirmary to get healed, they were gonna come after me again.” Tears started to roll down the tall boys cheeks, “I can’t go through that, please don’t take me to Madam Pomfrey.”

“Alright, alright, we won’t take you there. But we have to take you somewhere. Who did this to you Neville?” Harry was gently rubbing the boys back, as they stood him up. Harry laid his robes over Longbottom’s shoulders, and kept him covered.

"You won't believe me."

"Try me. You, Draco, and Ron believed me when nobody else did, I owe it to you." Harry ran his fingers comfortingly through Neville's light brown hair.

Harry remembered back when no one believed him.

Flashback

Months ago, he was kidnapped by Voldemort, but it wasn’t to be killed, no, the Dark Lord had just wanted a taste of the Boy-Who-Lived, before their fight to the death.

Harry had been raped repeatedly, for hours. Thankfully it was only Riddle, and not any of the Death Eaters who did the raping.

When Voldemort left the room for a meeting, Harry had finally been able to think enough to apparate out of there, and to his dormitory room.

Neville was in the room, and almost squealed like a girl when the naked body of Harry Potter landed on the floor. Neville grabbed a blanket, covered Harry, and listened as the boy cried on his shoulders, while taking him to the infirmary.

Nobody really believed Harry at first, thinking he was just in shock, because Voldemort would have just killed Harry instantly. But Neville believed the dark-haired boy from the beginning, as did Draco and Ron. By the end of the day the people that knew Harry was raped, found out it was the Dark Lord that tortured the Boy-Who-Lived.

End Flashback

Harry shook his head as he was brought back to the present.

Draco stood beside the brown-haired teen, "I won't tell anyone, but if it was someone from Slytherin, I need to know so I can go tell Professor Snape, and he will settle this the right way. You can trust me, and my godfather. I promise."

“They took me while I was walking back to the dormitory last night. It was close to curfew so I was trying to hurry. I didn’t even realize they were behind me until I was hit with a ‘Petrificus Totalus’. Then somehow, they cast a spell to make my body not stiff, but I still couldn’t move myself. They were laughing and calling me a clumsy idiot, and that everyone would be glad that...that I was gone.” A new onslaught of tears rolled down Neville’s cheeks.

"Who Neville; who did this to you?" Draco growled at who could be so cruel to do this.

"It w-was Theodore Nott, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle."

"Shit. We need to go to Severus. He will be able to help you and get those boys expelled; I always knew they were no good." Draco punched the wall angrily.

Harry put his hand on Draco's and he pulled him over to Neville. "Come on Nev, we will go with you to Snape's quarters. I am sure he won't be rude about anything. He may be cruel in class, but I doubt he is when there is something important outside of classes. He will also be able to help heal you since you don’t want to go to the infirmary."

-=-=-=-=-=-

Harry hurriedly knocked on Professor Snape’s door, praying that someone would answer quickly. He looked at Neville and realized the brunette was paling. “Neville, just hold on a little bit longer.” Draco and him held the poor boy up.

The door soon opened and Professor Snape looked at them with a raised brow, "Mr. Longbottom, Mr. Potter, and...Mr. Malfoy? What do I owe the pleasure of seeing all of you at the same moment?"

"May we come in sir? It is very important and very serious." Malfoy said sternly, he looked pointedly at Neville.

Severus Snape looked at Longbottom, and he was about to pass it off as nothing, but then his gaze jerked back to the boy and realized he was about to collapse, so Severus darted forward and lifted the boy up carefully, and laid him on his large grey couch.

“What happened here?” He said sternly as he strode over to a cabinet and started pulling out potions and grabbed his wand from the table. Then walked back over to the couch, and laid the equipment on the black wooden coffee table.

“It was a Slytherin. He was captured last night by them.” Harry sighed softly as he kept looking down at Neville.

Snape looked at Draco as if he did the deed. And Harry hurried to defend his boyfriend.

"Draco isn't involved though. He isn't a bad Slytherin."

"So my assumptions were correct. Potter and Malfoy are in fact together."

"Yes sir.” Both Draco and Harry replied. “But please help Neville.” Harry was getting more worried, from how pale his house mate was.

Severus took the stopper off a blood replenishing potion and had Neville swallow it. The boy winced and almost gagged it up, but Severus gently rubbed his throat, and helping it stay down. He then grabbed a healing potion for wounds on the inside of the body. Severus guessed what had happened when he felt the crusty blood on Longbottom’s thighs, while carrying him to the couch.

A soft thumping sound echoed into the living room, and a weary Remus Lupin walked out into the area where everyone else was, "Oh. I'm sorry Severus; I thought I heard people talking out here, but I wasn’t sure.”

Severus rolled his eyes, “Your sense of reason astounds me.”

Lupin just smiled and ignored Snape’s snark. But then he saw Neville on the couch and he stared at Severus, his eyes begging for answers. “What happened to Mr. Longbottom?”

Harry bit his lip and felt tears in his eyes, “H-He was hurt, badly. Malfoy and I were in the library when Neville collapsed next to us. We didn’t even know where he came from. He refused to go to Madam Pomfrey.”

“Who did this to him Harry?” Remus walked up to a boy that was like his own godson, and put a hand on his shoulder comfortingly.

The dark-haired boy couldn’t say more, he just covered his face.

Draco rubbed his back. “Longbottom said it was Theodore Nott, Crabbe, and Goyle. And I believe him. I haven’t seen Crabbe or Goyle the last few days, and they seemed pretty chummy with Nott.”

“Where is the blood coming from?” Lupin then realized, just where it was, and his own face went deathly pale, “Oh, dear Merlin; the poor boy was raped?”

Severus Snape started to cast a cleaning spell on Neville’s legs, and his lower body. Then he also used a human safe sanitizing spell; to clean the wounds out.

Neville didn’t even realize he had collapsed, but when he came to he groaned, and opened his eyes slowly. When he saw Professor Snape kneeling next to him he frowned confused as to why Snape was there. “Pr...professor? What happened?” He tried to sit up, but he was kept down by Snape’s firm hand.

“Do try not to ruin all the work I am doing to help you.” Severus sighed, trying not to snap at the boy. ‘He is a child for Merlin's sake. How could anyone ever do this to a damn child?’

Remus saw that Neville was falling asleep on the couch.

"You two can stay here or you may go. I think Neville needs some sleep." Lupin petted Longbottom's head comfortingly. "Neville do you want the boys to stay or go?"

"I think you guys should go, I don't want to bother you no more, and you might want some sleep now, since it is almost midnight." Neville yawned.

Harry nodded as he came forward and hugged his friend, hugged Lupin, and then to the surprise of everyone in the room, he hugged Professor Snape. "Neville, we will come by tomorrow and check on you, it that okay?"

"Of course it is Harry; it is nice to know that you care enough to make sure I am okay. Just watch out for those Slytherin, they might get you too." Neville warned.

"Thank you, Neville." Draco let a small smile show through.

Once Harry and Draco left, Lupin looked at Severus, "I think I found the one who will complete our bond."

"Who?"

Lupin pointed down to the boy currently sleeping in his arms.

"You have got to be kidding." Severus almost growled, but he just rolled his eyes, "Bloody hell. Alright, alright, I'll accept him." He then smirked at his lover. "Better make it worth my while."

Lupin chuckled as he went to pick up Neville, holding him close as Snape cast a cleaning charm on the boy's clothes. "We will have him take a shower in the morning." Severus whispered as he and Lupin set the teen carefully on the bed.

When Lupin got to the door, he turned back around and smiled at Neville sleeping form, "You will be ours come tomorrow young mate. When you wake up, it's going to be a day full of change." He whispered fondly.

When the door closed Neville opened his eyes, "Mates... It's unbelievable. I can't make them regret it. I have to be the best mate ever." He was beaming as he closed his eyes, and fell into a slightly less troubling sleep.

<- Chapter 1 | Chapter 3 ->
Back to top Go down
http://warpedminded.livejournal.com

Chapter 2 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus
Page 1 of 1