Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!

Be sure to Join to see everything this site has to offer!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlieAG
Minion
Minion
CharlieAG

Male
Number of posts : 28
Favorite Color : Red, Blood red
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22 Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22   Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:14 am

Vincent mumbled and cursed light setting the bowl down to the side, “You mean to tell me they have this mixture for altitudes of 700 feet but no higher?” he complained out loud flipping a few pages of the 'Old Country' cook book Cid some how had in the back of a cabinet.

Vincent was starting to think making a cake on an airship was more trouble then it was worth. He gathered his eggs, flour, butter, backing powder, bakers chocolate, and vanilla extract. Seeing as water could be pulled from the tap and water tanks, that was taken care of. Only one thing was left to be done before he started, get Cid to stay out of the little kitchenette the Highwind had. “Get rid of Cid..” Vincent tapped his chin a few moments and opened a drawer, just looking really.

Vincent gave a smile finding a marble in the drawer, “Perfect.”

With marble in hand Vincent made his way to the most out the way air vent he could find. Pulling it open he looked into the hole. Dark and warm, Cid must have turned the heat up. About ten feet down was a grate, the holes in it much to small for a marble to go through and the grate above was the same. It was just enough room for a marble to fall in and not cause any real damage, just the air intake to move it around making a hell of a lot of noise.

Vincent dropped the marble in and shut the top grate. Soon the clanking of the marble could be heard all over the large ship. Cid was sure to hear it and seek it out. It would keep him busy for hours. Vincent made his way back to the kitchen. Vincent titled his head hearing the normal cursing of the Pilot as the clanking of that marble hit his ears.

“What the hell's that damned noise!!??” Cid bellowed.

Vincent gave a chuckle, “I don't know. You going to check it out?!?”

The thumping of boots on steel floors was the only response he got and he was happy with that. Vincent went back to his own work reading the instructions on the cake he hoped he was going to bake, “What in Gaia is a 'tsp'? Oh! A Tea Spoon, I knew that..”

Cid had been over this ship so many times he knew where every cob web hung, every spider lived, and every dust bunny made a home; but still had no idea where that noise was coming from. It was nothing loose. He'd looked at that. He'd looked at it twelve or more times by now. It was bothering the shit out of him.

At this point Cid just wanted to know where the noise was coming from. He sat himself in the center of a hall way and shut his mind up and listened. Every time he herd a clank he turned his head. Soon he had a pretty good idea of where it was coming from. One of the air vents.

Reaching it, Cid yanked the grate open and a marble flew passed his head and thumped on the floor, “How the ever livin' fuck a marble git in d'ere?”

Cid shut the grate and stared down at the floor at the little glass ball. It was red with a white cat eye in the center. He went to pick it up but the little ball rolled as the ship titled slightly. Cid growled lightly and gave chase, “Ya little glass shit, I'll take a hammer to ya glass ass.”

He growled and cussed as it rolled out of his reach every time he leaned down, “ 'right now!” he yelled to it as if it would make a bit of difference. It rolled till it hit the wall going into the small kitchenette. “Ha!” he let out picking it up.

“Cid...” Vincent let out in a sing song fashion.

“Wat Vin, I gotta....ahh....what the hell?” Cid dropped the marble to the floor and rolled passed the door way and into the room.

“Happy birthday, my Pilot.”

“Vinny, yer nekid...”

“With a cake.” Vincent chuckled.

“Right, right...cake..”
Back to top Go down
http://charlieag.deviantart.com/
WarpedMinded
Sire/Master
Sire/Master
WarpedMinded

Female
Number of posts : 387
Favorite Color : Green, Black, Hot Pink
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22   Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:24 am

haha! beautiful. lol I loved that Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://warpedminded.livejournal.com
CharlieAG
Minion
Minion
CharlieAG

Male
Number of posts : 28
Favorite Color : Red, Blood red
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22   Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:52 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
http://charlieag.deviantart.com/
MoonChild
Owner
Owner
MoonChild

Female
Number of posts : 134
Favorite Color : RAINBOW. FTW.
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22   Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 am

hey, my b-day's on feb 22! o.o XD
Back to top Go down
WarpedMinded
Sire/Master
Sire/Master
WarpedMinded

Female
Number of posts : 387
Favorite Color : Green, Black, Hot Pink
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22   Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:12 am

Wow...my dad's birthday is on Feb 22 . LOL
Back to top Go down
http://warpedminded.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22   Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Cid Highwind Feb.22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED! :: Stories :: Games SLASH-
Jump to: