Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!

Be sure to Join to see everything this site has to offer!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarpedMinded
Sire/Master
Sire/Master
WarpedMinded

Female
Number of posts : 387
Favorite Color : Green, Black, Hot Pink
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Chapter 5 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus   Chapter 5 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Chapter 5 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus TrustThyWillredeyeNeville
(Re-edited chapters. Nothing horribly different, but they may sound better.)

Author: WarpedMinded (WarpedMindedYaoi)
Fandom: Harry Potter
Chapter: 5/?
Summary: When Harry and his lover find that they want someone close to join their relationship, they find a way to tell him, and other relationships are found.
Rating: NC-17, or R
Pairing: Harry/Draco/Ron, Severus/Remus/Neville, and there will be more later on.
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, nor do I make any money from this. J.K Rowling own all of Harry Potter
Author Note: This is one of my best HP fic's that I have wrote so far. I am so proud. ^^ Also! This may not be some people's cup of tea, or soda.
Warnings: M/M/M Anal, Angst, H/C, HJ, Language, M/M, MPreg, N/C, Oral, Rim, Tort, WAFF, WIP

-=-=-=-=-=-

Neville let out a small sigh as he buried himself under the covers, surrounded by his lovers. He actually felt loved and cared for. Which Neville never thought he would find, and he was so grateful that he was wrong.

Remus' arms were snuggly wrapped around the tall pale body of Severus Snape next to him was Neville, who was buried under the covers. He smiled as he reached over and pulled back the warm blankets. “Neville, I believe there is no school today, what are your plans?”

Neville yawned as he looked at them both carefully, “Well, we could do something that I have been waiting to do for a while...” He leaned forward and gently bit on Severus' nipple, making the older man buck his hips while letting out a small moan. “Or I could just study while you old fuddy-duddy's read.” He chuckled as he hopped out of bed before his black-haired lover could get him.

“Longbottom is gonna be the death of me.” Severus groaned as he looked back at Remus, who was chuckling lightly. He then leaned forward and kissed the werewolf on the lips, “How about we all go have a picnic outside? Neville and I can search for plants. Then maybe he can start planting them in the greenhouse. I know I could always use more for potions.”

Remus nodded thoughtfully as he gave a light smile, “Well now you are the Potions expert, Neville the best in his Herbology class. And I am...” He stopped and frowned as he tried to think of what he excelled at.

Severus grasped Remus' hand, “You are our amazing,” kiss “Brave,” kiss “Funny,” kiss “Excellent Defense teacher, this side of the Wizarding World has ever seen.” By the time Snape was done praising Lupin, the brunette was blushing.

“Thank you Sev, that means a lot.” He laughed loudly as he was pulled from bed and into Severus’ arms, “You gonna put my clothes on me Snape?”

Sev mock sneered, “I accept the challenge.” He quickly went about pulling Lupin’s sleeping trousers off, and putting on a pair of slacks for lounging around in. The black haired man then gave Remus a light blue button up shirt. “Ah ha, just as I guessed you're magnificent as always.” He murmured with a smirk on his face.

-=-=-=-=-=-

When they went into the small dining area, Neville had already put all the food on the table, and he was just waiting for them. Severus smiled at his young lover, “Thank you Neville, your cooking is always amazing.”

Remus came up next to Neville and kissed his cheek affectionately. “You did excellent my beloved.”

Their young lover gave them a slight smile, one that didn't seem to reach his eyes.

He never did understand how he got the most gorgeous Hogwarts teachers, but he sure wasn’t going to complain about it. Something dark passed through his mind. It's all a lie, they will leave him eventually. But don't worry, I have fixed that. When he snickered, Severus looked at him confused, but then looked at his suspiciously when he saw the young man was sneering, “Are you alright Neville?” Yes, yes he most definitely was alright, more than, actually.

“I’m fine Severus, just make sure to drink your tea before it gets cold.”

Remus looked at Neville, and then at Severus as the man started to drink his hot tea.

The werewolf then saw an evil glint in their young lover's eyes, and then a streak of red passed through them. Remus yelled out, “Severus, don’t drink it!” Reaching over, he smacked the cup out of his Snape's hand, but he was too late.

The black-haired man’s eyes went glazed and he started to fall out of his chair, but Remus caught him and gently laid him on the floor. “Oh, dear lord.” He looked up at Neville in shock, “What did you do to him?!” He yelled, his voice full of panic.

Neville looked down in disdain, “Did you two really think I could allow you to take me as your mate?” He hissed angrily, his once beautiful hazel eyes were turning red. “I am already claimed as someone else’s.”

The brunette werewolf frowned as he noticed something off about Neville. The eyes, the way Neville was acting. Kind of like imperious curse, except he looked almost possessed. Remus’ eyes widened, ‘oh god, Neville is being possessed.’ He had to think fast, so he did the only thing he could think of.

Remus swung around and knocked Neville unconscious before running over to Severus’ potion box. Opening it he let out a sigh of relief, grabbing a bezoar stone, and pushing it into the black haired man’s mouth, closing it, and rubbing Snape’s throat; forcing him to swallow.

It took a few minutes, but finally Severus gasped, jerking up. Remus was ready and held him tightly, letting out a silent sob, grateful that his lover didn’t die.

“Neville’s possessed. I-I had to knock him out to be able to help you.”

Snape shushed Remus with a kiss, “It’s alright. It will give us a chance to really help him.”

-=-=-=-=-=-

Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey was called into Severus Snape’s chambers, with a message to get there urgently, it was a matter of life and death. What they saw just proved that it wasn’t just to get them there quickly, it was true.

Pomfrey gasped softly when she saw Neville tied up in a chair, his red eyes glaring at everyone in the room. Thankfully there was a piece of strong spell-o-tape covering his mouth, to keep him from doing curses.

“I really don’t know what to tell you. But we think Neville is possessed, and we need your help.”

“Well help you boys with anything.” Dumbledore had a grave look on his face when he said that, but he stepped close to Neville, holding out a hand and shutting his eyes.

After a moment Madam Pomfrey joined in, and then Remus and Severus. They all aimed their hands at Neville, eyes shut and chanting a counter-curse to the possession.

It took 20 minutes, but eventually Neville’s eyes turned shock white, then his normal hazel as he passed out.

-=-=-=-=-=-

A whimper escaped Neville as he slowly awoke. He felt warm, and loved. But he also felt horribly disgusted with himself. “I’m sorry.” He whispered tearfully. He was hushed and rocked back and forth by one of his lovers.

“We know it’s not your fault Mr. Longbottom. But, did you get an idea of who possessed you?” That was Ms. McGonagall. She had showed up after the whole ordeal, when Dumbledore fire-called her.

“I don’t know. It felt so cold. Like the person wasn’t alive, I think it was a ghost.”

“That makes no sense. The only ghosts allowed in the castle are the Hogwarts ghosts. Peeves wouldn’t even do something like this.” Severus murmured, not sure how to explain anything.

<- Chapter 4
| Chapter 6 -> (To Be Continued)
Back to top Go down
http://warpedminded.livejournal.com

Chapter 5 - Trust Thy Will |NC-17| Draco/Harry/Ron, Neville/Remus/Severus
Page 1 of 1