Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!

Be sure to Join to see everything this site has to offer!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watari And Ryu(x's2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AyumiQueenOfDarkness
Pet
Pet
AyumiQueenOfDarkness

Female
Number of posts : 265
Favorite Color : purple red and black
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Watari And Ryu(x's2) Empty
PostSubject: Watari And Ryu(x's2)   Watari And Ryu(x's2) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Ok.... Watari is a 16 year old neko and has the brain and attention span of a 3 year old. He can turn into kitten but,...when he does no matter what his seme makes him wear he somehow changes back to his original outfit which is no more than a long teeshirt with long sleeves. He is an example of a live scardy cat and is very compassionate.
Watari:
Watari And Ryu(x's2) Purple
Ryu is actually 2 persons (when rp'ing a twincest rp) but when not he is one (a vampire prince) What I mean is I'm too lazy to make 2 different names for these guys cause it suits them both so well. Ryu the twin has a twin named Oli (which is rp'ed by the other rp'er) and is a very preppy boy compared to his brother. Ryu the vampire prince is verrrrryyyyy sexy and can be an easy trap to fall in. he is mostly uke but if his victim is younger than he he shall be seme.... but he does have a very equally sexy body guard who i barely let anyone rp unless they are perfect for it and can impress me. (rp'ing as him is an honor)
Ryu (twin):
Watari And Ryu(x's2) 194682cmejjtb87j
Ryu (vamp. sex god XD):
Watari And Ryu(x's2) Series3
ryu vamp with body guard:
Watari And Ryu(x's2) Anime224
Another sexy posing (XD):
Watari And Ryu(x's2) Misteor8

Last edited by AyumiQueenOfDarkness on Sun May 25, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/7795835
WarpedMinded
Sire/Master
Sire/Master
WarpedMinded

Female
Number of posts : 387
Favorite Color : Green, Black, Hot Pink
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Watari And Ryu(x's2)   Watari And Ryu(x's2) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:05 pm

OMG, I love them all. But I want to rp with you...with Watari. I think those kind of characters are soooo cute!! *squee!*

I will get more of my characters posted.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedminded.livejournal.com
AyumiQueenOfDarkness
Pet
Pet
AyumiQueenOfDarkness

Female
Number of posts : 265
Favorite Color : purple red and black
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Watari And Ryu(x's2)   Watari And Ryu(x's2) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:08 pm

lol i knew you'd say that XD. sooo,...shall we begin in the next forum? (and most of my rp's contain some form of sexual humor so beware!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!,..yeah XDDD ) lawl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/7795835
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watari And Ryu(x's2)   Watari And Ryu(x's2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Watari And Ryu(x's2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED! :: Roleplay :: Characters!-
Jump to: