Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!

Be sure to Join to see everything this site has to offer!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vamplover
Minion
Minion
Vamplover

Female
Number of posts : 42
Favorite Color : Black, green, purple, red
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17)   Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 am

This is my first Fic. So tell me what you think. Im still working on it so it might be a while before I post the next part.

Severus Snape looked around his darkened room with a sighed. Everything in his life was dark. His heart, his clothes, his soul, his voice, even his eyes. He was use to his eyes, clothes, and his voice being dark but his soul and heart use to be filled with happiness.
He made him feel like a human and not a monster working for the dark lord. The day he vanished was the day his world became cold and dark. No longer smiling or laughing or even talking to his old friends. Severus sighed once again. Heading out of his personal chambers and to the Great Hall.

A lone figure stood in the shadows of the Great Hall and watched as the few children, who stayed for Christmas, ate their breakfast. The figure turned their head and watched as a man with black hair, black eyes and dressed in black robes entered.
The dark haired man made his way to the table where the other Professors sat eating their meal. The figure watched closely as the dark haired man just ate and did not talk to his fellow professors. The figure frowned at the action.

Through the course of the Day Severus felt as if he was being watched, but he did nothing to find out if he was. Any other day he would but not today. Today was the anniversary of when he disappeared, so Severus was now heading to their spot. Out on the grounds past the Whomping Willow and close to the forbidden forest was a small hut. It had been there longer than Severus could remember.
Sighing he pushed open the door and was greeted with the sight of many thing from his past. "Cassander where are you? I know you're alive, so why have you not returned to this place?" Severus whispered out loud, as if saying it would help him return.

The lone figure followed Severus all day, but after all classes where finished and dinner eaten Severus made his way off the grounds. The figure followed him wondering where he was going, but as he passed the Whomping Willow the figure knew the area he was going to.
When Severus walked into the figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal a man in his late 30's with waist length auburn hair with hazel eyes that were more green than brown. He had come to Hogwarts with a mission, but now that mission had changed.
He listened as Severus whispered his questions and stiffened. 'Why does he still hold on to the thought that I will return or that I'm alive? Sev you dun-dun you where suppose to move on. Fall in love with someone, get married, have kids, get a dog, or something. You are an idiot Severus.' Cassander Holmes thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
WarpedMinded
Sire/Master
Sire/Master
WarpedMinded

Female
Number of posts : 387
Favorite Color : Green, Black, Hot Pink
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17)   Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:06 am

Awww, that's sad. You gonna do anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://warpedminded.livejournal.com
Vamplover
Minion
Minion
Vamplover

Female
Number of posts : 42
Favorite Color : Black, green, purple, red
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17)   Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 am

Yes there will be more. Im working on it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17)   Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for you always-Snape/OMC(PG13 or 17)
Page 1 of 1