Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED!

Be sure to Join to see everything this site has to offer!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thoughts. Want your input.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vamplover
Minion
Minion
Vamplover

Female
Number of posts : 42
Favorite Color : Black, green, purple, red
Registration date : 2008-06-12

My thoughts. Want your input. Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts. Want your input.   My thoughts. Want your input. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm

*Top of head pops open, a small black cat sticks it's head out*
"Hello there. What can I do for you lovely people Today?"
"Oh you want to hear Storm's thoughts about today. Oh well I can help you there. Storm is busy at the moment and I, living in her mind, knows what she is thinking."

(Hahaha the weird things I can come up with.)

Today I found out that my older sister, who lives in SC, had her baby. Aiden is 9 lbs. One big baby, she had to have a C-Section to get him out because he was to big for her to push out. My mom told my younger sister and I that because of the swine flu oh forgot lol it's the H1N1 virus kids under the age of 16 can't go into the hospital. Well I'm 18 and my little sister is 15. My mom wants to be fair to both to both of us so she will not be taking us, because it would be unfair for me to see and hold him and my little sister, Summer, not to see and hold him.

BUT my mom and uncle get to go see him and my older sister. And get this she'll make sure to take lots of pics of him. FUN.... NOT. I know my mom is being fair but I have waited 10 months to see and hold my nephew and now I'll have to wait until the next time when we can go down which might be months from now. Normal I would be fine waiting a few more months BUT this is my first nephew and I want to see him.

Does this seem fair to anyone else or am I just being a bit selfish? PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!
Back to top Go down
WarpedMinded
Sire/Master
Sire/Master
WarpedMinded

Female
Number of posts : 387
Favorite Color : Green, Black, Hot Pink
Registration date : 2008-04-08

My thoughts. Want your input. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts. Want your input.   My thoughts. Want your input. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

It does suck, but at the same time, it is fair. How would you feel if you had it, and your sister was able to go, and you not?

You can probably find a way there sooner than a few months, or something. I always makes that excuse. I can never see my sister, except once a year or so. And she lives only 1-2 hours away from here. It's really sad. lol
Back to top Go down
http://warpedminded.livejournal.com

My thoughts. Want your input.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slash Fiction Party: Femslash/Slash & Yaoi/Yuri Lovers WANTED! :: Intro :: Rants-
Jump to: